Currently unavailable (It’s been this way for a while) – Alternatively check my out the Series-E or Series-S from Jac Vapour which is far superior to the LiqiPal Go starter kit (and they are always in stock!).
The Liquipal GO! E-Cigarette Starter Kit takes a unique approach to helping its clients stop smoking. Something that its competition can’t seem to get right…
It gives you the kick you crave from a cigarette, without any of the addictive nicotine
But that’s not the only thing you need to know about the Liquipal GO! Before you buy, there are few additional bits of information that will give you a better idea of whether this is the right kit for you.
This brief review will cover all the necessary details. Best of all, it’ll only take you a couple of minutes to read. (2-3 minutes max)
Liquipal GO! E-Cigarette At-a-Glance
Here’s what you get with the kit:
- 2 Extra Long Life Batteries (with built-in battery life display and puff counter)
- 1 Premium 900mAh Portable Charging Unit/Carrying Case (very portable)
- Thin, Sleek E-Cig Design (blends tradition with modern)
- 5 X Liquipal GO! Replaceable Cartomisers (Regular Tobacco or Menthol)
- User Manual explaining how to handle and care for e-cigarette.
- Portable USB Charging Cable (with UK adapter)
- 100% Risk Free Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- 24/7 dedicated customer support team
Starter Kit Usability
The Liquipal GO! has one of the best draw quality I’ve ever experienced. (I’ve tried about MANY different cig-a-like e-cigarettes – just to give you some perspective.)
The battery is simple enough to connect to the cartomiser, and it creates a really tight seal. Which means minimal leaking, longer cartomiser life, and a consistent draw quality.
And with it being a cartridge, there is no activation button to push with each draw (which, if you’ve never experienced it, can become tedious after a while).
The Liquipal GO! Starter Kit has its own 900mAh (read: powerful) portable charging unit that doubles as a carrying case. For you, this means always having an e-cig ready to go.
I honestly couldn’t tell you about the battery life because I never need to worry about it. The charging unit keeps both of my batteries charged at all times. When I’m using one, the other is in the charging case – ready to go at a moments notice.
The kit comes with two “long life” batteries. They’re very lightweight and slim (like an actual cigarette). But the coolest feature is their built-in battery life indicators and puff counter.
E-Cigarette Look and Feel
The Liquipal GO! was designed to look and feel similar to a real cigarette (with a modern touch). The entire unit (battery and cartomiser) is jet black with a green LED light at the tip.
It’s about the same size (both length and girth) as an actual cigarette. Which means it’s slim and lightweight. Both of which are great for portability purposes.
The charging unit/case is about the size of a standard pack of cigarettes (only more durable!). Again, this makes the kit much more portable than other options.
Flavours and Strengths
The most impressive (INCREDIBLE!) feature of the Liquipal GO!:
The strength (throat kick) of its zero-nicotine cartomisers rivals that of other companies’ 12mg nicotine cartridges.
And that’ what we all really want out of an e-cig – a good kick without the nicotine.
As of this writing, there are four flavours available: Tobacco, Menthol, Strawberry, and Cherry.
All are available in 0mg only. But don’t worry. The kick you get from each will feel nothing like a zero nicotine cartridge.
Basically, you get all the joy of smoking without any of the nicotine.
*Note: You can get replacement cartomisers on Amazon for cheap.
Liquipal GO! E-Cigarette Starter Kit Pros and Cons
- Excellent draw quality and strong kick. This alone is the reason why the will remain one of my go-to e-cigs for the foreseeable future.
- Portability. The portable charging unit makes the Liquipal GO! one of the most portable-friendly e-cigs I’ve ever owned.
- Risk Free 100% money-back guarantee. A lot of e-cig providers don’t offer this kind of guarantee. And customers (you) deserve it.
- Cannot refill the cartridges with your own liquid. You must use Liquipal’s GO! cartomisers. As of now there are only four flavours available. So if you’re into exotic flavours (most people aren’t) then this might not be the best option for you.
- No nicotine options. Some will consider this a pro, while others will not like the fact that they don’t have an option for nicotine cartomisers.
YOU CAN GET BETTER QUALITY STARTER KITS FROM JAC VAPOUR!!
Check my reviews on the starter kits below:
In the long run you would be much better off buying a quality starter kit than the LiquiPal one.