LiquiPal Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit

liquipal electronic cigarette

[UPDATE] The LiquiPal kit maybe “Currently unavailable” on Amazon, this has happened many times before and taken some time to come back in to stock. 

Please don’t buy this kit without looking at alternatives.

Originally this review was written when I first started this site but since then I have found out that you can get better quality electronic cigarette equipment from better online vendors.

I have been vaping for well over 2 years now and learnt so much about what kits to buy and what not to buy.

FOR A BIT MORE MONEY YOU CAN BUY A MUCH BETTER KIT FROM JAC VAPOUR!

Do your self a huge favour and buy quality kit for a bit more money it will help you in the long run, 90% of all vaping equipment I buy and use is from JacVapour.

I have also switched a lot my friends over from the overpriced crap e-cigs you get from the supermarkets to top quality e-cigs kits for around the same price, they are all still using them to this day and have quit normal cigarettes altogether…Result!!

I DO NOT SEE THE POINT OF BUYING THIS LIQUIPAL STARTER KIT WHEN YOU CAN GET BETTER QUALITY STARTER KITS FROM JAC VAPOUR (MY PERSONAL OPINION).

Have a look at my reviews on the starter kits below:

In the long run you would be much better off buying a quality starter kit.


The LiquiPal Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit is one of the newest electronic cigarettes on the market. With a sleek sexy design and a lifespan that allows for over 1000 puffs this e cig will meet all of your needs. With various charging options these cigarettes guarantee you will always be able to recharge either using the USB cord or wall plug.

With six different mouthpieces and a refill bottle for the e-cig liquid you never have to worry about running out. Coming with a rechargeable cigarette battery this electronic cigarette kit offers style, sophistication and a smooth vape every time. Let the LiquiPal Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit help you accomplish your goals.

Advantages

Natural Feel – This e cig feels completely natural. From the natural vaping technique, to the smoothness, design and mouthpiece it has a natural feel. You will not even realize you are using an electronic cigarette.

Battery Life – The battery lasts extremely long – for over 1000 puffs. Heavy smokers claimed one full battery would last at minimum an entire day. People who were not heavy smokers said the battery life could last for a series of days which was extremely convenient.

Flavours – There are a variety of e cig liquids to choose from when using this product. It is all a matter of preference and what you are most comfortable with. You can choose from natural cigarette flavours to mint and fruit flavours.

Vapour – LiquiPal Electronic Cigarette emits a thick amount of vapour when you exhale. This was very appealing to many users as it made the e cigarette seem more authentic. It produces similar effects of smoking a real cigarette. This authenticity means a lot to smokers.

Disadvantages

No Liquid – This cigarette system does not come with any e cig liquid. The liquid has to be purchased individually. Many users found this inconvenient and it delayed their ability to use the product. LiquiPal Electronic Cigarettes are sold this way because LiquiPal offers various flavour options and wants you to choose what you like.

Burning Taste – Many users complained about a burning taste that came from the mouthpiece when using this electronic cigarette.

Inconsistent – Although this e cig produces a good amount of smoke when exhaling – this does not happen all of the time. Approximately 80 percent of the time there will be a good amount of smoke that is exhaled. The other 20 percent of the time however the smoke emission is very weak which users reported as very disappointing.

Leaks – Many users reported problems with the atomisers leaking. Although the product is supposed to be leak free this was not the case for many users. Even in cases when they did not overfill the atomisers the liquid would still leak on their fingers.

YOU CAN ALSO GET BETTER QUALITY STARTER KITS FROM JAC VAPOUR!

Check my reviews on the starter kits below:

In the long run you would be much better off buying a quality starter kit than the LiquiPal one.

 


The Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit LiquiPal offers style and versatility. LiquiPal Electronic Cigarette comes with various mouthpieces, pens, chargers, an extended battery life and you can purchase various flavours.

Rating:

List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
(as of 10/17/2017 16:37 UTC – Details)